Sunday, September 13, 2009

Works in Progress


What's good ya'll. So far this year has been non-stop work, and I'm not stopping anytime soon. I'm currently in the process of providing instrumentals and verses to several up-and-coming artists around the world.

On top of that I've begun work on a collaboration project with my long-time friend and fellow emcee Zodiak Killa out of Los Angeles. Look out for that around Halloween. 6 mixtapes, and over 150 tracks have been released since Jan 1, 2009. GRINDING!

There will be a retail album coming very soon, so please show your love and support. I will release the details as soon as they are finalized.

There will also be several exclusive freestyles and singles released throughout the net over the next month, so stay tuned.

This road to success is long and difficult, but I'm dedicated to bringing my fans the music they crave, and I won't stop til I'm on top. The music has reached close to a quarter million people, and building everyday.

Thanks for all the support, and I wish you much success!
Antagonist

No comments:

Post a Comment